We want to update you on the many activities of the Central Vermont High School Initiative! Currently we are:
- Working with Goddard College regarding space for a 9th grade in Fall 2013
- Receiving applications and conducting interviews for faculty (job openings are now posted on our website)
- Meeting with interested families
- Creating our first outreach materials
- Working towards becoming an Approved School with the State of VT
Last month we announced that Stephan Vdoviak will be joining us July 1st as a full time faculty and administrator of the Initiative. Among Stephan’s many skills, he is a eurythmist. Eurythmy is a distinctive form of sound and movement that develops kinesthetic awareness, balance, multi-sensory integration, and aesthetic senses, as well as cultivating group dynamics. Stephan will be offering an adult eurythmy program Saturday afternoons from 2 – 3:30, for five weeks starting April 27th in Plainfield. Cost and location are on our Calendar page.
Many families are bringing their 8th grader and meeting with Stephan to ask questions and voice their suggestions for serving their distinct needs for Fall 2013. We welcome anyone to make an appointment to meet with Stephan by contacting Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-223-3005.